Official Brake and Lamp Adjusting Station
Tallents Auto Repair is proud to be an Official California State Licensed Brake and Lamp inspection station. We have been serving Santa Clarita since 1992. If your car has a salvage title or has been non-operational, the DMV may require you to complete a brake and light inspection. Our certified inspections ensure that basic safety systems are working well to get you safely back on the road.
What To Expect From Your Vehicle Inspection
- Brake shoes-pads drums-rotors are measured for compliance with manufactures specifications.
- All braking components are checked for correct installation and proper working order.
- Braking hydraulic systems and components are checked for leaks.
- Brake hoses are examined for cracks and wear.
- Warning system lights are tested for proper operation.
- Emergency brake is checked for vehicle holding power.
- Vehicle is tested for panic stop requirements.
- Original equipment lighting system is examined for proper working order.
- Headlamps, Lenses and adjusting hardware examined.
- Reflectors are checked for manufacturer’s specification.
- Aftermarket lighting systems must be fully functional or removed.
- Headlamps are checked for proper adjustment.